Acceptance Of This Agreement
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Strategic Business Growth LLC. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
Information We Collect
Product Orders. We collect a variety of personal information with each product order. This includes:
Your name, address, email address, phone number and other personal information. This information is shared with our e-commerce software providers to ensure completion of your order. We use your email to communicate with you about your order and to manage our customer relationship with you. When you place an order you may be added to our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your payment information. We collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on strategicallygrowbusiness.com – Strategic Business Growth LLC servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via our e-commerce software providers.
We only collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include:
Your email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list, sign up for a consultation call, or sign up for one of our interactive forums;
Your name, email address, website in order to post a comment on our blog; and your social media profiles in order to share an article from our blog on social media via a third party provider; Your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
How Your Information Is Used
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Strategic Business Growth LLC may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Strategic Business Growth LLC to provide products and services, or that help Strategic Business Growth LLC market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Strategic Business Growth LLC to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
• Service Providers. Strategic Business Growth LLC shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to You, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, and assessing Your interest in our products and services. Strategic Business Growth LLC also shares Your information with financial institutions who provide payment (both to and from You) services. Finally, Strategic Business Growth LLC provides Your personal information with API integrators You have chosen, and other third-party software services to assist You with Your sales funnels when You do so direct us. These companies are obligated to protect Your information and may be located wherever Strategic Business Growth LLC operates.
• Legal. It may be necessary − by law, litigation, or requests from government authorities within or outside Your country of residence − for Strategic Business Growth LLC to disclose Your personal information. We may also disclose information about You if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about You if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
• Corporate Change. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale of Strategic Business Growth LLC we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Third Party Sites and Services
Your Rights Under the GDPR.
If You are a citizen or a resident of a country in the European Union, the GDPR grants You the following rights:
• Access to Your Personal Data. You have the right to receive a copy of Your personal data that is subject to processing by Strategic Business Growth LLC. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to You within one calendar month of when You make the request. In cases of excessive, unreasonable, or repeated requests Strategic Business Growth LLC may charge You a reasonable fee and may require additional time to grant Your request. Also, Strategic Business Growth LLC may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of Your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
• To have Your Data Corrected. If Your personal data is erroneous or outdated, You have the right to have it corrected. To do so, please contact Strategic Business Growth LLC via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• To be Forgotten. You have the right to be forgotten by Strategic Business Growth LLC. You may exercise this right by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We will comply with Your request, at no charge to You, within one calendar month by deleting Your account, along with all of Your personally-identifiable data that is subject to any Strategic Business Growth LLC processing. Naturally, after we grant Your request, You will not have access to any Strategic Business Growth LLC products or services unless and until You open a new Strategic Business Growth LLC account. Strategic Business Growth LLC may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent the granting of fraudulent requests.
• To Restrict Processing of Your Data. You can request that Your data not be processed via Strategic Business Growth LLC partners. You can make that request by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and, if you wish, you can even specify which third parties to restrict from processing Your data. We will respond to Your request, at no charge to You, within thirty (30) days from when You make Your request. Please be advised that some of our partners, e.g., Bill.com, are essential to Strategic Business Growth LLC services, so that if You block processing by them, Strategic Business Growth LLC’ services may be unavailable to You.
• Portability. You have the right to receive a copy of Your personal data that is subject to processing by Strategic Business Growth LLC in a portable format, or to have it transferred directly from Strategic Business Growth LLC to another party. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to You within one calendar month of when You make the request. Strategic Business Growth LLC may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request to transfer data to You or another party so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of Your personal data in a portable format, or to request a direct transfer of Your data, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Your Responsibility Under GDPR
If You are a Strategic Business Growth LLC User, then that probably means You are a business owner, using the Strategic Business Growth LLC software to sell goods and services to Your customers. With respect to the customer data that You provide to Strategic Business Growth LLC, Strategic Business Growth LLC is a data processor and will comply with its obligations under the GDPR; but with respect to Your customers, You are probably a data controller, and if any of Your customers is a citizen or a resident of a country in the European Union, then You must ensure that You comply with Your obligations as a data controller under the GDPR; namely, You must ensure that You afford Your Customers the rights identified in section (a) above. Strategic Business Growth LLC is a creative and digital agency; it does not provide legal advice or legal services, nor does it sell a “done-for-you” GDPR compliance package. Please consult legal counsel of Your own choosing for advice on what You need to do to comply with GDPR.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure Your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Strategic Business Growth LLC employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Existence of Automated Decision-Making
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Changes to This Policy
To view our DPA, which is an addendum to and a part of both the GDPR policy and the Strategic Business Growth LLC terms of service, click here.
Updated: April 2022